Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
|Accenture Job Details||Information|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Accenture Job Description:
- Associate Software Engineer with 2 months to 12 months of experience in any IT domain
Good communication skills.
- Education Criteria: BE / B.Tech / MCA students (all branches) with aggregate 60% in highest degree
Should not have any gap in education.
Accenture Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have 60% aggregate through out academics.
- Candidates should have Co-ordination with different work groups via emails, conference calls is required.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge on server system. Candidates should have basic knowledge on Networking concepts.
- Administration of security controls in the network, Implementing security processes.
- Candidates should have good communication skills. Candidates should not have any educational gap.
Job Details :
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Number: J17003
- Role: Associate Software Engineer
- Year of Passing: Only 2015 Pass Out
- Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Gurgaon and Mumbai
Apply Now For Accenture Freshers Hiring 2016 @ Associate Software Engineers – Click Here To Apply